Dr. Sonam Rathi
Associate Consultant ENT
- MBBS, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar
- DNB, ENT
- MRCS, ENT (England)
- 7 Years of Clinical Experience and Counting…
- Former Senior Resident, Department of ENT, SGRRM&HS, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Life member of Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India
- Life member of IASSA (Indian Association of Surgeon for Sleep Apnea)
- Life member of MANBD ( Member of Association of Diplomate of National Board Doctors)
Clinical Expertise(Special Interest)
- Endoscopic ear surgery
- Adenoidectomy-Cold steel and Debrider
- Tonsillectomy-cold steel and harmonic scalpel
- Septoplasty- Conventional and Endoscopic
- Rhinoplasty-Reduction and Augmentation
- Turbinectomies and Turbinoplasties
- Endonasal endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy
- ESS- Uncinectomy,Middle meatus antrostomy, Anterior & Posterior Ethmoidectomy, Sphenoidotomy
- Caldwell-luc operation.
- Endoscopic ear surgeries.
- Tympanoplasty and ossiculoplasty.
- (cortical and modified radical)
- Myringotomy and grommet insertion.
- Laryngotracheal repair (post traumatic).
- Hemithyroidectomy and Total Thyroidectomy
- Sub mandibular gland excision.
- Sistrunk operation.
- Excision of ranula, branchial cyst.
- Micro laryngeal surgery for benign vocal fold lesions.
- DLScopy, Hypopharyngoscopy and rigid and flexible bronchoscopy
- Rigid Oesophagoscopy
- Open reduction and internal/external fixation of facial fractures (mandible#, Maxilla#, Orbital blow out, Zygomatic arch #,Lefort #)
- Post Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery CSF leak repair
- LASER assisted surgeries
- Incision and drainage of Deep neck space infections