The Radiology and Imaging department at Apollomedics Super SpecialityHospital comprises of a team of experts who are committed to provide high quality radio-diagnosis to the patients. Backed with the latest generation technology, skilled technicians, highly qualified doctors and supporting staff, the division provides accurate & high end diagnostic services.The Department also has a state-of-the-art interventional radiology setup.
The department is a renowned centre for highly complex interventional work. Whole range of peripheral/thoracoabdominal vascular and non-vascular interventional therapeutic procedures are regularly carried out under the interventional section.
Apollomedics Hospitals is a major centre for complex Neurointerventional procedures such as aneurysm coiling, AVM embolisation, carotid stenting etc. with a team of leading interventional radiologists. The department takes a lead in mechanical thrombectomy in cerebral stroke which is not readily available elsewhere in the region.
WHAT WE TREAT (Interventional therapeutic procedures undertaken)
Apollomedics Interventional Radiology department has a competent specialist team to handle varied & complex emergencies.
- Bleeding emergency conditions like epistaxis, GI Bleed, hemoptysis, hematuria & uterine bleeding etc. are treated with endovascular embolization.
- Thrombolysis/Thrombectomy for peripheral arterial & venous territories as well as pulmonary embolism.
- TIPS, TACE for HCC,
- Venous interventions for Budd Chiariand other venous occlusive pathologies.
- Varicose vein treatment
- Neurovascular Interventions such as aneurysm coiling/FD procedure, AVM/AVF/VOGM/carotid cavernous fistula embolisation, carotid stenting etc.
- Mechanical thrombectomy for cerebral stroke.
- Non-vascular interventions: Hepatobiliary interventions including drainages, stent placement
- Image guided biopsies
- Radiofrequency Ablations for HCC and other pathologies.
- Many other miscellaneous procedures.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
The Department of Radiology at Apollomedics is one of the best in the region with cutting edge technology and highly experienced experts with decades of expertise to perform the best possible diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
Diagnostic Set Up
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- MDCT Scan 128 slice
- Digital Mammography
- Ultrasound and colour Doppler
- Bone Mineral density
- Conventional radiology with CR and DR
- Body Imaging with CT & MRI
- Thoraco-abdominal region
- Musculoskeletal region
- Trauma Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Vascular Imaging including CTA, MRA, Doppler & DSA
- Ultrasound and Doppler
- General Abdominal/KUB
- Obs & Gynae
- Soft tissues and small parts
- Arterial and venous Doppler studies
- Vascular lesions
- Digital X ray and fluoroscopy
- Conventional Radiography with DR and CR including bed side studies
- Barium studies
- Intravenous Urography (IVU)
- X ray Mammography
- Bone mineral density (BMD)
- Imaging for Preventive health check up
Interventional Radiology Set Up
- Bi-plane Digital subtraction angiography with 3D Rotational angiography
- Fluoroscopy & Ultrasound for interventions
- ICU & Clinical backup
- Admission facilities
- Stroke Unit
WHY CHOOSE RADIOLOGY SERVICES AT APOLLOMEDICS
The Department of Radiology at Apollomedics consists of the latest equipment manned by highly qualified and experienced doctors to enhance patient care and provide the best possible treatment to patient. Keeping with the tradition of delivering healthcare on par with the best in the world, Apollo relies a great deal on innovation, introspection and improvement to render tender, loving patient care.
- Prompt services
- State of art equipment and infrastructure
- Highly trained specialists
- Excellent clinical and ICU backup