Nuclear medicine is a medical specialty involving the application of radioactive substances in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Nuclear medicine imaging studies are generally more organ-, tissue- or disease-specific (e.g.: lungs scan, heart scan, bone scan, brain scan, tumor, infection, Parkinson etc.) than those in conventional radiology imaging, which focus on a particular section of the body.
How We Detect
Apollomedics Hospitals have dedicated team of Nuclear Medicine to accept challenges and meet the requirements. We have the latest technology diagnostic imaging test equipments and treatment modalities to deliver the best in class services.
PET CT Scan
Discovery IQ Whole Body PET-CT Scan
- Whole Body FDG PET-CT Scan (For Cancer, Infection, Fever of Unknown Origin, Occult Malignancy)
- FDG Cardiac PET-CT Scan (for assessing myocardial viability)
- FDG Brain PET-CT (for Dementia, Epilepsy, Neuro-rehabilitation)
- Whole Body Ga-68 DOTANOC PET-CT scan (For Neuroendocrine Tumours)
- Whole Body Ga-68 PSMA PET-CT scan (For Prostate Cancer)
Gamma Camera (SPECT-CT)
- All type of organ specific Gamma Scans
How We Treat
Therapeutics (Radionuclide Therapies)
- High Dose Radioiodine (I-131) Therapy for Thyroid Cancer - 2 Beds
- Low Dose Radioiodine (I-131) Therapy for hyperthyroidism (O.P.D. basis)
- Radionuclide Therapy for Bone Pain Palliation in multiple skeletal metastases (O.P.D. basis)
- Radiation Synovectomy
- Lu-177 D.O.T.A.T.A.T.E. therapy for Neuroendocrine tumors
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Department of Nuclear Medicine at Apollomedics hospitals, Lucknow is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure:
- PET-CT scanner
- Gamma Camera (SPECT-CT)
- Nuclear Cardiology Lab
- In-house Radio-pharmacy
- Radionuclide Therapy Facilities like I-131 therapies, Lu-177 therapies, Sm-153 therapy etc.
- Intra-operative Probe for minimally-invasive surgery and Sentinel Node Localization
WHY CHOOSE APOLLOMEDICS
Department of Nuclear Medicine at Apollomedics Hospitals provide comprehensive services for all types of cancer with our latest technology equipments, infrastructure and highly experienced medical professionals. Department of Nuclear Medicine is well equipped with the best nuclear medicine specialist in Lucknow with the clinical experience of more than 15 years with the focus on delivering the best possible diagnosis and treatment to every patient.